Monday, January 28, 2013

Winter Blues

Winter getting you down? Me too!

I don't know what it is about this winter but it really has me falling into the winter blues. I haven't even had the urge to shop! Well, that's not entirely true:) 

With a few more months to go, I'm deciding here and now to fully embrace all this winter has to offer and remember that it could be worse. We could be living in Alaska! (No offense to any Alaskan readers - I know there is at least one of you.)

So, let's get into it - what makes winter bearable?  Warmth? Heat? Enticing Aromas?
The Red Flower Spanish Gardenia Candle is just what I needed to get me out of my funk. The smell is amazing and the warmth of the candle makes it all better. 

Curl up with this candle and a great book! I just finished The Twelve Tribes of Hattie. It's a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment