Monday, January 21, 2013

Out with the UGG

Do you use the UGG as your go-to footwear? Are you wearing them with leggings? Are you as lazy as I am? Maybe. 

I tend to throw on my UGG boots everyday because it is easy. I don't have to think about if they are comfortable or can I chase Gray around in them. I can and they are. 

Unfortunately, I am putting the UGG boots in the legging category - lazy. 

So instead of wearing these:





I am in search of another option that fits the same description of comfort and easy to maneuver. 

The Betsey Johnson 'Kinderr' Boot is really comfortable and stylish. I found wearing them with jeans and a sweater gives you an edgier look with the subtle spiked hardware on the boot. 

The Betsey Johnson 'Kinderr' Boot


So the comfort was a check but the easy to maneuver was not quite fulfilled. They are tie up, so in the time it takes me to tie them, my son is across the apartment. 

I'm keeping my eye out for the perfect pair. Any suggestions? 

1 comment:

  1. Steve Madden makes a similar boot, but it's a zip up, so you only have to tie 'em once.

    http://www.zappos.com/steve-madden-tarnney-grey-leather?ef_id=TCLDpQqoEEQAACc8kIoAAABV:20130123170449:s

    I own them, they are comfortable.

    XO,

    Gina

    www.popcornandpandas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete