Sunday, January 6, 2013

Downfall of the Diaper Bag

I understand the purpose of the diaper bag, and why it must look and feel that way that it does. Regardless of price or designer, the diaper bag is what it sounds...a bag that is made to hold diapers, and other baby necessities.

I tried to go against the grain and use a tote bag in lieu of your typical diaper bag. This attempt was a major fail! The bag ended up soaked with baby food, milk and who knows what else. Even when I washed the bag the stench did not come out. 

I finally took the plunge and decided that I need to use a real diaper bag. Instead of putting all my eggs in one bag, I went with the Jonathan Adler for Skip Hop Dash. 

Tory Burch
The diaper bag is great for all things baby, but I also realized I needed easy access to my phone, keys and wallet. The solution? The Crossbody!
 
Here are a few I'm considering, any thoughts?
Marc by Marc Jacobs

Kate Spade

1 comment: