Friday, January 4, 2013

The Perfect Postpartum Pants

In my quest to find the perfect postpartum pants, I needed to first identify what qualities said pants must possess. 

So, I came up with this list:
  •  Must be able to comfortably sit on the floor
  •  Handle multiple washes due to drool, vomit and other unmentionables 
  •  Easily transition from fun with the baby to fun with the girls 
And, last but not least, be flattering. 

I have always loved the colored jean/pant fad but was afraid of its seemingly unforgiving nature. With a bit of hesitation I decided to try on J.Crew's Matchstick Jean in an orange rust color. Much to my surprise they were a hit! Not only were they comfortable, but they actually looked pretty darn good. 

After trying all the positions needed for these pants to be successful (mostly sitting and crawling), I made my purchase. The extra 30% off did not hurt my case either.  



Quick, they are on sale now if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment