Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Acquisition: Reed Krakoff Atlantique

Those who know me best may say that I have a bit of a shopping addiction. The urge to shop ceased when I got pregnant, due to my increased size and discomfort any "normal" clothing. After the baby, I did go on a bit of a shopping spree. It was summer and I could not wear any of my summer clothing - nothing fit yet. 

Another big issue seemed to be the rubbing of the thighs. I consulted many of my friends on this topic. Why were they rubbing together? Why did it hurt so bad? Will I ever be able to wear a dress again?

Don't worry, my legs did return to their before baby selves.

So now that the post baby leg tangent is over - the point of this post is that my addiction has come back to the surface. Trying to curb the need for a summer bag, I ended up sealing the deal with this Reed Krakoff Atlantique in kelly green.

I decided as my last big acquisition of 2012, this little beauty was the winner!

The Reed Krakoff Atlantique has classic lines and flaunts a structured yet sophisticated frame. The bag is deep and wide enough to carry a laptop for work, and the occasional diaper/bottle if you so choose. 

I cannot wait for Spring so I can break in my new bag! 

Note: Best to buy off season - got a great deal on this little beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment