Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bring on the Bra!

Last night I calculated that it has been over 18 months since I wore a real bra. As soon as I got pregnant my boobs inflated to a size that I would rather not mention here. Post pregnancy I was forced into the ever dreaded nursing bra. For those of you who have no experienced the nursing bra, let's just say it must have been designed by a man because it certainly does not fit any woman. 

Even though I'm still nursing my 9 month old, I decided it is time to re-enter the world as a bra wearing version of my renewed stylish self. 

Any woman will attest that bra shopping is quite the endeavor, and not one many enter willingly. Once you find the perfect brand/fit, ladies tend to stick with that style for years and years - avoiding the endless hunt for an updated look.

Luckily I was able to head to Victoria's Secret without the baby in tow. First of all, I must be living under a rock because I did not know there are SO many styles from which to choose. 
Body by Victoria, Full Coverage Bra

I ended up going with the Body by Victoria, Full Coverage Bra.

For those of you still nursing, it's really easy to pull to the side if you are out and about and the full coverage reigns in the ladies. After trying on a few, I decided to get one with underwire and one without. 

Victoria's Secret is hosting the store's semi-annual sale now. If you want to update your undergarment stylish self, I suggest you head over - leave the baby/husband at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment