Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome!

For years I was a blogger/reporter for online fashion sites and print publications. I loved the thrill of seeing my readers' comments, identifying new trends and, ultimately, giving my opinion on what was new and unique. 

Now, a mother of a 9 month old precious boy, I want to do this for myself and show other moms that we can get back to our once stylish selves. I know it sounds like a challenge, but I'm in it with you. 

I too barely get dressed everyday. It's a huge feat to take a shower with a little one crawling around. And, as for make up - well, let's not even go there yet. 

There is no New Year's resolution associated with this new entrance into blogging - the timely is merely coincidental. I finally feel like my body is mostly back to the way that it was before I was pregnant, and understand that part of being a good mom is also doing things for yourself once in awhile. 

So, this blog will not be a vehicle to show the world my beautiful baby, I have Facebook for that purpose. It will be an outlet for moms to discuss and cope with getting ourselves back into the real world of getting dressed everyday and looking like the people we once were. 

Embracing our post baby bodies is the first step and even if you feel you have a ways to go, there are ways you can still feel fabulous. 

Here's to doing this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment