Monday, April 15, 2013

A Case of the Mom Shorts

The hubby and I are gearing up for our first big trip away from the baby!

The Destination: Key West, Fl.
The Challenge: Shorts

Last summer, I really did not buy anything new after just having a baby and not wanting to face the fact that I would not fit back into my "normal" clothing for quite some time. 

When I did a quick glance at what I had to take with me on our trip, I suddenly realized that I was majorly lacking in the short department. With very limited time on my hands, I went to the only place I thought that could suit my needs -  J. Crew. 

In addition to a variety of very cute colors, J. Crew offers the rare option of different lengths of inseams for their shorts. I tried on the 3 inch short and felt that even though I am back to my pre-baby body, I just couldn't commit to showing that much leg. 

After a few rounds in front of the mirror in the dressing room and asking the opinions of random shoppers in the store, I settled on these 4 inch chino shorts in neon pink. 



The price point is only $45, and I was able to steal them for 20% off in store. I have to say after having a baby and less time to shop, when you find an item that fits and makes you feel good - it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment