Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rachel Roy

When I live in San Francisco, which feels like a million years ago, I used to love walking from our cute apartment in North Beach down to Union Square. San Francisco is well known for their small boutiques but I was always drawn to the bigger stores to seek out the best deals. I guess I am my mother's daughter!



The Macy's in San Francisco, pictured above, happens to carry a lower cost line of Rachel Roy.  I honestly had never heard of the designer until I began drooling all over her items. Ever since I have always kept an eye out for the Rachel Roy brand, which locally never seems to be in my budget.

That is until I traipsed over to TJ Maxx on a naughty whim and ended up leaving with this killer sandpiper color blocked coat. 

 
With the original retail set at a high $595, I was able to snag this little beauty on clearance for $120. Not too shabby! I'm heading to the ballet with some girl friends tomorrow night and will most definitely be wearing this!


 

1 comment:

  1. I love Rachel Roy and I love this coat! Nice find!

    XO,

    Gina

    www.popcornandpandas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete