Monday, April 15, 2013

Buttoned Up

I've never been one to wear button ups even in a work setting. Always feeling that they were a bit too masculine for my frame, I have avoided even trying them on for years. 

I'm not sure if it's a product of living in New England for the past six years or my willingness to try new things, but I have finally acquired my first button up! As you can see from my previous post, I spent some time recently in J. Crew and ended up with this cute "Boy Shirt In Dots."

I paired the top with skinny fitted white pants and flat sandals. Even though it was a casual afternoon, the combination made me feel classic and sophisticated. I also intend to take this beauty on our upcoming trip to wear with the shorts I purchased at the same time. 

The shirt is on sale now in-store and online!

No comments:

Post a Comment